Aim & Scope
INTERNATIONAL INVENTION OF SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL is a focuses on critical and creative research. This journal seeks to promote original research and cultivate fruitful dialogues between previous and innovative thoughts.
- Goal is to create sustainable improvement in the quality of life among the common people.
- Stake holder oriented programs, to facilitate increase in per capita income of individual facilities
- To empower people in the areas of health, economy, polity and education.
- To publish original empirical research and theoretical studies on adult education, lifelong learning, extension, and economic relations studies.
- To generate interest in civil society movements, studies on democracy, problems of marginalized sections, cross border terrorism, violation of human rights, ecology, environment and issues in governance at the regional and national level.