The review process is an important aspect of the publication process of an article. It helps an editor in making decision on an article and also enables the author to improve the manuscript. IJMSP operates a double blind review process. Author(s) identity is removed from the manuscript and shielded from the reviewers during the review process. The reviewer is left with only the manuscript without any information that might enable him/her uncovers the identity of the author(s). Information removed includes the author(s) name, address/affiliation, country, phone/fax and email. Any information in the Acknowledgement and declaration of conflict of Interest that may lead to the uncovering of the identity of the author is also removed from the manuscript prior to sending it to reviewers.
Manuscripts are assigned to members of the editorial board of the journal or other qualified reviewers. The review process is done using the Manuscript Management System. Reviewers make one of the following recommendations:
- Accept as is
- Requires Minor Corrections
- Requires Moderate Revision
- Requires Major Revision
- Submit To Another Publication Such As
- Reject on grounds of (Please be specific)
- Only an editor has the authority to “Accept” or “Reject” a manuscript. If a manuscript is “Accepted”, an Acceptance Certificate is issued to the author(s) and the manuscripts are processed for publication.
- If a manuscript is rejected, the authors are informed of the decision and no further processing is done on the manuscript.
- If a manuscript requires improvement, it is sent to the author(s) with the editor’s recommendation for further revision. The editor makes a final decision on the revised to “Accept” or “Reject” the manuscript.
In the event that ethical misconduct (e.g. misrepresentation/falsification of data, pervasive errors, plagiarism, multiple submission, etc.) is determined to have occurred in a manuscript published in IJMSP journal, the IJMSP reserves the right to issue a public retraction of the manuscript in question. The retraction will come in the form of a note published in a subsequent issue of the journal. The article’s citation will be labeled as “Retracted” in all databases and the electronic version of the manuscript file will be clearly marked as “Retracted.”
Additional Supplementary Materials during the Review Process:
In addition to the above, during the course of the review process the editor may request additional materials—including data—if they are seen as essential for judging the merits of the research. Data and other requested materials would be viewed confidentially by the review team. The editor must be notified in advance if such requests could not be met due to proprietary or other restrictions.
IISJ policy prohibits an article under review at IISJ journal from being concurrently reviewed at another journal without prior discussion with and written permission from the involved IJMSP journal editor.
Protecting Intellectual Property:
The IISJ is committed to the protection of intellectual property. When supplementary materials are requested during the review period, they will be subject to the IJMSP double-blind peer-review process in order to maintain author anonymity. Reviewer team members will not use ideas from or show another person the manuscript or supplementary materials they have been asked to review without the explicit permission of the manuscript's author, obtained through the journal editor. Advice regarding specific, limited aspects of the manuscript may be sought from colleagues with specific expertise, provided the author’s identity and intellectual property remain secure
The respective Editor, along with the Editorial Board and non–Editorial Board reviewers, will serve to detect instances of plagiarism. When an Editor suspects plagiarism (or is informed by a reviewer who suspects plagiarism), he/she will make a judgment whether the claim has any merit. If the Editor determines that there has been potential misconduct, he/she will inform to the chief and provide a detailed account of the possible violation or misconduct.
Falsification of Data/Misreporting of Data:
The IISJ expects all submissions to include data that are honestly and accurately reported according to the accepted best practices of scholarly publishing. In instances in which falsified or misreported data are suspected, the procedures outlined below will be followed.
In any instance of suspected misconduct, the IJMSP pledges to carry out the process of detection, investigation, and penalty with fairness and confidentiality during the internal inquiry. The Chief Editor will determine whether further investigation is required.
In order to conduct a full and fair investigation, authors may be required to provide materials that go above and beyond the aforementioned. If a paper uses proprietary data covered by a non-disclosure agreement signed by the author(s), and the author(s) are not able to meet the data requirements, the committee chair may ask for specific (appropriately redacted) details of the agreement that prevent the authors from providing the required materials. The committee may choose to provide an exemption. If the committee chooses not to waive the requirements, the author(s) will have the option of withdrawing the paper from the journal review process. However, in such cases, the committee chair may determine to continue the investigation and levy a penalty if misconduct is suspected. All information provided will be used solely for the purpose of conducting the investigation. All information will remain private and will not be distributed beyond the investigating committee. All materials will be strayed upon the conclusion of the investigation.
In the event that an author (or authors) is found to have engaged in some form of misconduct, he/she will be subject to a penalty, the nature and extent of which will be determined by the Ethics and advisory council. The penalty will be commensurate with the nature of the offense and will likely include a ban on submitting to any journal published by the IJMSP for a period of time.
The authors should note that there is no submission fee; however, there is a reasonable publication fee of each accepted article to meet the cost of printing, manuscript handling, review process, typesetting, language correction, office cum admin expenses and other recurring expenses. The publication fee for accepted paper is Rs. 1000 for Indian and $55 in case of Foreign Author.
Guidelines for Authors
The article should be sent according to the following guidelines:
- Title:The title of paper/article should be short and accurate.
- Authors/s Name and institutional affiliations only should be given with the title. Address, qualification, etc. may be provided at the end of the paper.
- Abstract:Abstract of the paper should not be more than 200 words.
- Introduction:It should pertain to specific area of the study and should cover only relevant researches. It should not be a long review of the subject area and details of history
- Methodology:This should cover Techniques, Sample and Tools/Measures
- Results:Provide relevant facts only. Data may be given preferably in the form of tables or occasionally in figure/text but do not repeat same data in more than one form. Do not include too many tables. Try to combine these wherever possible. Use Arabic numerals for the table and figure numbers, these should be carefully planned to fit the production size of printed page.
- References:For references at the end follow APA Style.
- Offprint:An offprint of paper/article should be sent in MS-Word and in times new roman with font size 12 in double space and should be printed on one side of A4 paper.
- The paper/article should be E- mailed to chief editor as well as to associate editors.
- Declaration:The author has to give a declaration that paper/ article has not been published elsewhere. The printer, publisher and the editorial board are not responsible for the authenticity of the paper/article.
COPY RIGHT CLAIM
Please complete and sign this form and send it back to us with the final version of your manuscript. It is required to obtain a written confirmation from authors in order to acquire copyrights for papers published in IISJ.IN. I, hereby transfer the Copyright of the paper title:_________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________________________ By (Authors):1) ____________________________________________2) ___________________________________________ 3) ______________________________4) _________________________________5) ___________________________________ Full Postal address of Principal Author (Compulsory):_____________________________________________________________ _________________________PIN/ZIP___________________Dist.:________________State:____________________________ Country:___________________________Phone/Mobile No.: ____________________Email:__________________________ I/we certify that I/we have participated sufficiently in the intellectual content, conception and design of this work or the analysis and interpretation of the data (when applicable), as well as the writing of the manuscript, to take public responsibility for it and have agreed to have my/our name listed as a contributor. I/we believe the manuscript represents valid work. Neither this manuscript nor one with substantially similar content under my/our authorship has been published or is being considered for publication elsewhere, except as described in the covering letter. I/we certify that all the data collected during the study is presented in this manuscript and no data from the study has been or will be published separately. I/we attest that, if requested by the editors, I/we will provide the data/information or will cooperate fully in obtaining and providing the data/information on which the manuscript is based, for examination by the editors or their assignees. Financial interests, direct or indirect, that exist or may be perceived to exist for individual contributors in connection with the content of this paper have been disclosed in the cover letter. Sources of outside support of the project are named in the cover letter. I/We hereby transfer(s), assign(s), or otherwise convey(s) all copyright ownership, including any and all rights incidental thereto, exclusively to the Journal IJIRMS, in the event that such work is published by the Journal, IJMSP. The Journal shall own the work, including 1) copyright; 2) the right to grant permission to republish the article in whole or in part, with or without fee; 3) the right to produce preprints or reprints and translate into languages other than English for sale or free distribution; and 4) the right to republish the work in a collection of articles in any other mechanical or electronic format. We give the rights to the corresponding author to make necessary changes as per the request of the journal, do the rest of the correspondence on our behalf and he/she will act as the guarantor for the manuscript on our behalf. All persons who have made substantial contributions to the work reported in the manuscript, but who are not contributors, are named in the Acknowledgment and have given me/us their written permission to be named. If I/we do not include an Acknowledgment that means I/we have not received substantial contributions from noncontributory and no contributor has been omitted. I/we understand that if I withdraw my article after acceptance/ review by IJMSP no publication fees will be refunded. Yours Sincerely Corresponding Author: ……………………………………………….Signature………………….…………… Date signed………/………/…..…….. CONTACT NUMBER OF CORRESPONDING AUTHOR………………………………………….. Kindly send scanned copy of completed and duly signed form by email to the Editor-in-Chief email@example.com
About the Journal.........
IISJ is a international Journal of Multidisciplinary Scientific publication focuses on critical and creative research. This journal seeks to promote original research and cultivate fruitful dialogues between previous and innovative thoughts.
The journal promotes original academic research in Humanities, Culture, Comparative Education, Social Sciences, Rural Development, Engineering and Technology, Sciences, Art, Commerce and Management. Providing an insight, to transform lives is the motto. One can utilize the opportunities and face challenges of this changing world.
The million development goal laid its emphasis on “people centered approach” to recognize human and social capital for sustainable development. These include economic strategies and many other emerging trends.
- Goal is to create sustainable improvement in the quality of life among the common people.
- Stake holder oriented programs, to facilitate increase in per capita income of individual facilities
- To empower people in the areas of health, economy, polity and education.
- To publish original empirical research and theoretical studies on adult education, lifelong learning, extension, and economic relations studies.
- To generate interest in civil society movements, studies on democracy, problems of marginalized sections, cross border terrorism, violation of human rights, ecology, environment and issues in governance at the regional and national level.
The object is simple and that is to provide a forum for scholarly dialogue on a broad range of topics significant to our times and cultures.