Thank you for considering submitting a manuscript to INTERNATIONAL INVENTION OF SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL. This guide will walk you through the steps to make a submission through our website.
- Click Register to be an author
Register an account and Fill up the requirement , create User Name and password . Please include any middle names you have and use an academic email address so we can verify your status more easily.
- Prepare your manuscript
Please read the page outlining our submission process, which describes how to prepare your work before submission to improve the likelihood of acceptance and publication.
Ready to submit? Click here to make a new submission (login required).
- Submission Checklist
To increase the chance of your submission being accepted please ensure the following:
- The submission has not been previously published elsewhere.
- The submission is not currently submitted to another journal for consideration.
- All conflicts of interest have been declared.
Manuscript Length and Formatting
The file has been submitted as a doc, docx, pdf either using one of our LaTeX templates that adheres to IISJ Manuscript Guidance.
- All tables and table legends are in numerical order and embedded in the body of the text.
- All tables are cited in the text.
- All figures and figure legends are in numerical order and embedded in the body of the text.
- All figures are cited in the text.
- All figures have also been uploaded as supplementary files.
- All figures are either in a vector graphics format, or have a resolution of 600dpi or above
- All references are cited in the text if appropriate.
- APA referencing style is used throughout.
- The bibliography and citations comply with IISJ Manuscript Guidance.
- All statements of consent, confidentiality, conflicts of interest and ethics have been included.
- Open Access - free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- Rapid publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 20 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 10 days.
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any IISJ journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Copyright permission for any figures or tables published elsewhere been obtained.
- All listed authors have read and agree to be bound by IISJ copyright policy.
- Articles published in IISJ will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). IISJ will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
© 2017-2019 by the authors; licensee IISJ . This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
If you are resubmitting a revised manuscript, you have included a document that notes your changes including applicable line numbers, or a marked-up copy that highlights your changes.
- Submit your manuscript
Submission requirements: Please read all the items in the list, and check the boxes to indicate your agreement. If you do not agree to any of our requirements, please contact at email@example.com
- Upload File
- Upload the respective file after read all the items in the list, your work that you wish to upload
- Review Details - Ensure the correct file has been uploaded for each component.
- Confirm - Click ‘Add another file’ and repeat the upload submission process until all the relevant ‘Article Components’ of your work are uploaded. Then, click ‘Complete’.
- Click ‘Save and continue’
- Enter the following metadata
- Abstract: A good abstract is generally structured and 200-300 words.
- List of contributors: Add all the contributing authors of the work being submitted.
- *Keywords- you can enter upto 5 key phrases/words for each submission, these will be used to identify your submission through the search bar and tagcloud. e.g. Big Data; Dynamic, IP3, density functional theory.
- Tick ‘Principal contact for editorial correspondence’ for the appropriate contributor.
- ‘Include this contributor in browse lists?’: IISJ allows the website users to see all articles that are attributed to a particular author; if the author wishes to be browsed in this manner, tick this option.
- Click ‘Save and continue.
- Finalising Submission
Confirmation- Once you have reviewed all sections and are confident to make the submission, click ‘Finish Submission’
- Track your Submission
Once your submission has undergone a cycle of peer review and been assigned a decision, you will receive an email notification to log in and check the website.
Generally, you will be able to see the decision and the comments received by (anonymized) peer reviewers. Then, you will take the appropriate action required.
If you need to resubmit your work after making revisions, upload the revised document (‘Upload File’) under Revisions.
If you want to make comments/get advice on something, use the ‘Add discussion’ button under Review Discussions.
- Copy Editing
Once your manuscript has been accepted it will then be sent to copy editing, which checks for grammatical errors. You will then be emailed a final draft for you to check over and approve. Once this draft has been approved it will be published.
NOTE : If you have any problems regarding manuscripts submission ,please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org